Brussels Airpot hit by terror attack by ISIS (22 March 7am local time).
Round up of the event:
- At least 31 people have been killed following three explosions at Zaventem Airport and Maelbeek metro station between 8am and 9am local time this morning.
- Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attacks and has warned of “harder and more bitter” attacks to come.
- Belgian media has released pictures of three men they suspect of being behind the airport attacks – two are believed to be dead and one is thought to be on the run.
- An ISIS flag, a nail bomb and chemicals were found in an anti-terror raid on a property in the Schaerbeek area of Brussels.
- Searches in Schaerbeek are ongoing tonight – local media reports suggest police were led there by a taxi driver who believes he unwittingly drove the suspected bombers to the airport.
- The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office has confirmed at least two Britons were injured in the attacks and warned against all but essential travel to Brussels.
Hearts out to the people out here.
Image and source from: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/live-brussels-terror-attacks-isis-7605060